Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW IN VEGAS!

Gotta love the palm trees all covered in snow :)








10 comments:

Michael M. said...

dudes, it lame that we missed the snow. its ok because we had rain here and thats just as much fun to play in... eh. Im still sad.

Millers said...

What cute pictures. Have to love the snow for 1 day!

lisa said...

I think you guys actually have more snow right now than we do here is Missouri!!

Betty Brackett said...

Amazing! How fun for Cora...and Shawn to get playtime in the snow :) We have none here...just in the mountains...

Julie said...

I think it's funny that you even have coats!!!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Thanx for posting the pictures of the snow. We didn't get any here in Mesquite. I pouted for a couple of days, but I think I am over it now.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I am so glad that I just checked your blog because I was getting ready to post a new blog and the title was ...SNOW IN VEGAS??, crazy. anyway, cora is adorable and it looks like she had a blast.

The Catmull Crowd said...

I bet Cora had a blast in the snow. You guys got more than we did.

Justin and Amy said...

It's not supposed to snow in Vegas. Boo.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Ridiculous.