So I talk to you everyday like 10 times a day and you didn't even tell us you went up to Red Rock. You nerd. Justin keeps saying he wants to take Kamryn hiking up there. Those pics are cute, of course. I love Las Vegas weather! (except the wind:))
Cora's such a big girl! The picture of her coming toward you couldn't be cuter. Nice composition, too, Chels. I was so excited about going to San Diego, 'cause I thought you and Cora were going to Disneyland, too; but Devyn told me tonight I won't even see you. Sadness.
5 comments:
I love Shawn's backpack :) Cora looks so big hiking all by herself!
that last photo is so adorable!
That looks like so much fun! Call us next time you go!
So I talk to you everyday like 10 times a day and you didn't even tell us you went up to Red Rock. You nerd. Justin keeps saying he wants to take Kamryn hiking up there. Those pics are cute, of course. I love Las Vegas weather! (except the wind:))
Cora's such a big girl! The picture of her coming toward you couldn't be cuter. Nice composition, too, Chels. I was so excited about going to San Diego, 'cause I thought you and Cora were going to Disneyland, too; but Devyn told me tonight I won't even see you. Sadness.
Post a Comment