I love his wild man hair. So cute!
holy cow...when did her hair get so long????
Cora doesn't look too happy in the last picture...but she and Collin are adorable! So sad I couldn't be there this past weekend! Hope all is going well. Jim says you're handling everything just perfectly.
Cora looks so much older with her hair like that! As an added bonus, Collin is awake!
Did you know you have two completely beautiful kids? Cause you do.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love his wild man hair. So cute!
holy cow...when did her hair get so long????
Cora doesn't look too happy in the last picture...but she and Collin are adorable! So sad I couldn't be there this past weekend! Hope all is going well. Jim says you're handling everything just perfectly.
Cora looks so much older with her hair like that! As an added bonus, Collin is awake!
Did you know you have two completely beautiful kids? Cause you do.
Post a Comment