Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas dress & more

Here are a few pics of Cora in her Chirstmas dress.




Collin in his cute little sweater.

Collin will NOT give up the thumb. But it's pretty cute.

These are two random pics of the kind of outfits Cora likes to sport when we're at home. I find her amusing, to say the least.



And here's Collin hanging out on big sister's bed.

3 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

So cute! I love Cora's outfits!!HAHA! Actually, I am proud you took pics! :) Have fun in Reno!!

Katie said...

That is so funny, I have that exact outfit that Cora has on! It is super comfy, and ever so stylish!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I love Cora's Christmas dress! And Collin's sweater is too cute. I can't believe I haven't met him yet!!! When are you guys coming home from Reno?