Friday, January 22, 2010

Disney on Ice w/Cora...and some of Collin too

I took Cora to Disney on Ice last night and it was SO much fun. She had such a blast. She dressed up as Ariel and I had a friend of mine do her hair really fancy. (Thanks again Lisa!!) Although Cora complained most of the night about pins hurting her head she did LOVE how beautiful it looked. I didn't get any pics at the actual show but here are some before pics while she was getting her hair done.






And of course here are a couple pics of my Collin too. He has been SUCH a great baby. He is just so happy. He smiles all the time, which is so the opposite of how Cora was. He loves him some Cora. She makes him laugh all the time.

6 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Aww! Super cute! I am feeling like I haven't seen much of Collin awake lately. Maybe I need to babysit. :)

Amy said...

She looked so adorable! We have taken my nieces in the past all dressed up in their princess dresses - it is simply precious to watch how cute they are :)

Todd and Meagan said...

So cute that she got all dressed up. Cute kiddos!

Haute Deb Designs said...

That is some super adorable hair! I'm so jealous!! Collin is too cute! Isn't it nice to have a happy baby? I, sadly, wouldn't know!!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

That picture of them together is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Tell Cora that Auntie DeEtte said she looked just like a real princess!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Benona said...

I hope Princess Cora had a fabulous time. Im so jealous of her hair and the patience she has.