Here's the before...
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Locks of Love
We've been growing Cora's hair out for quite sometime now with the intention of donating it to Locks of Love, which is an organization that makes wigs for cancer patients. Donated hair must be at least 10 inches long. We explained to Cora what she was doing and showed her some pictures on the Locks of Love website of cancer patients who don't have any hair so she could fully understand why we were doing this. She was a pretty good sport about it. A little upset at first but finally warmed uo to the idea and is now very pleased that another little girl will be able to have her hair. Although we did have to continuously remind her that it would indeed grow back.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I love it too! That last picture is just adorable. Does she like the new do?
How cute!!! She looks more like you now. :) And older!!
I love this foundation! How cool is it to give your hair to someone that doesn't have any!?! Cora's new haircut is adorable :)
Awesomely cute, not to mention super cool. I hope she is old enough to remember this when she gets older.
Oh, she's so cute! Love the new do! And what a great memory for her and all of you to cherish.
That top picture: BEST. SMILE. EVER.
That's so sweet! Cora's new cut looks so cute too!
wahoo... you did it! I guess I didn't get back to you fast enough :) it looks adorable! I hope its easier on you now too!
you have a mini-me. too cute.
Besides the fact that the looks like a pre-teen now... I love it! It is amazingly adorable:)
Oh my gosh!! She is so adorable. I love her hair that length. She is such a sweet girl and how awesome are you to teach her about giving at her age.
OH no! How will her teacher recognize her?
Post a Comment