Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Fun!

Ready for Valentine's Day!!! A friend of mine had a little Valentine's party for the kids today. It was so much fun. Each of the kids made their own pizza for lunch and then got to decorate cookies and little heart shaped cakes with frosting and sprinkles. Cora had a lot of fun.

The shirt and shoes were a gift from Aunt Lori...I'm so glad they fit!

CHEESY SMILE!

Could these be any cuter???
Here are all the kids eating their pizza...

And decorating treats
All together there were 9 boys (including 3 babies and 2 kids who were being babysat) and then Cora :) She's used to being the only girl b/c we hang out with these friends a lot.


10 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

Wow! That looks like a wicked fun Valentine's Day activity. Would you tell Cora to please stop growing until we are in Vegas. She's getting so big. Cute pics.

Justin

Greg and Sariah said...

Love the shoes. I also love how she is holding Buzz and a basketball...I think Camden has a crush on her...

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She is just so sweet. It also looks like she had a blast with all those boys, Cora can definately hold her own.

Justin and Amy said...

What a beautiful Valentine's princess you have! Those pics are precious, as usual. She always makes me smile:)
Love, Amy

Jennifer and Jason said...

How cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you guys (albeit belated...)

Betty Brackett said...

Now THAT looked like a fun day! The pics are all cute....love the one of her stooping down for the ball..

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

So cute, those shoes are just adorable.

Michele said...

Those shoes are so cute! What a great Vday outfit.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

The pictures turned out cute! I love the one of all the kids by the basketball hoop. I actually really like the very first one of Cora on the couch too. She looked so cute that day! i'm so glad she doesn't mind hanging out with all the boys!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

That little outfit was so cute! I don't know about her hanging out with a bunch of dudes, you might wanna rethink that...she's gonna be super cute and you're just asking for trouble.