Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Family Outing

We went up to Red Rock for President's Day weekend and had a little picnic and just walked around for a while. The weather was PERFECT! Cora wanted to climb "the big hill" so Shawn took her up to the top. They looked so far away! Here she is leading him on their adventure.

waving to Mommy!
Mmmmm, smoothie!

10 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Your little adventuress looks so cute. Bet they had a ball...and you too. :)

Lesley said...

My husband is really digging your photography blog Chelsea. He has photography aspirations also. So note him, and me, as a fan of your work.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Love the hat. That last picture is a little scary though, looks like it's pretty steep.

Chad and Kelly said...

That is a great picture of Kora and the smoothie! i just want to put on the record:) I am extrememly jeleous of Amy and Justin crusing around while I am fat and almost in labor...not fair!

Rachel McEwen said...

Hey Chelsea, the storytime starts at 1pm. It would be fun to see you there. However, it is a horrible time with naps.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

OK, the baby counter thing is trippin me out. This morning it said 73 days and I came to comments to tell you I thought it was going backwards or something and then I flipped back to it and it said 40 something days. Am I crazy?...Wait don't answer that. :)

Chelsea said...

I'm not sure what happened. I know if you click on "days to go" it changes the #...to "days & weeks" or "days so far" so maybe something like that happened. I don't think you're crazy Aunt Linda :)

Karen Rand said...

Chelsea Thompson where are you?

I'm sure Cora has got to be doing something cute to blog about.

Greg and Sariah said...

Um Gramma Karen...Chelsea Thompson hasn't been around for almost 4 years. It's Chelsea Mann now!!! hehe

Okay but seriously...where are you?

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I love the new blog. It is adorable!! Cora is so cute, I just love that girl!!!