Things have been a little crazy around our home the last couple of weeks. I started working more hours and just feel like I'm going going going from morning to night. Haven't had much time to take any pictures much less blog. I did take a few videos of Cora and Shawn being cute together and thought I'd share. There's also a random video of Cora being super crazy...thought it was funny. We're still working on potty training so she's in her undies, sorry.
We also went to Cali this last weekend for Connor's baptism and Devyn's baby shower. We had so much fun with all our family and wish we could have stayed longer. I didn't get my camera out hardly at all but I did get these few pictures of Connor opening b-day presents. I'm pretty sure Sarah got some cute ones of Devyn at the shower that she'll be posting soon, so stand by for those :)
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her laugh. It makes me giggle:)
Hello again:) Cora looks so cute in panties. I love little baby bums in undies. Soo cute. I think Sariah is going to try to get Camden in undies when the weather is warmer here. I noticed on your blog page it's 75 there. You're so lucky to be warm. I'm sick of the Reno cold.
Have a good day!
I totally just commented on the last post...oops, I love the new blog, it is so cute. I just love your daughter, she is such a sweet baby girl!!
Too cute videos! Spencer loves to watch his buddy Cora, and I think he just got some new ideas for our piano! :)
Post a Comment