Then on Sunday we went to Shawn's Grnadma's after church for dinner and an egg hunt. Cora had a lot of fun and did really well finding all the eggs.
Here she is sorting through all her loot like a pro!
Sleepy girl on the way home...little did she know there was more egg hunting to do with Mommy & Daddy!
I have a vidoe of her egg hunt at home but it doesn't want to upload right now...I'll have to post it later. Hope everyone else had a greta Easter weekend as well!
10 comments:
Hey Chelsea,
It's Taneil--I found your blog through a link on someone else's. How are you! Cora is adorable, and it looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
Cute pictires!! I really like the one of Cora sleeping. :) They are so peaceful when they are sleeping. I have some funny pictures to show you from when Cora was here the other day too!
She is just adorable. I forgot our camera in the car too that day and I am hating myself for it. Glad you had a good Easter.
Way too cute.
I love her cute little spring shirts. They are so adorable. And I can't get enough pictures of her sleeping in her car seat, no matter how old she is.
Oh Chelsea, I just loved the picture you had at the top of your blog...with the trees and the road...it was so pretty and felt peaceful....where'd it go? :)
I felt like the picture took up too much room. I can add it to your blog if you'd like...let me know.
I'd love that! Please do :)
She is so cute with her purse! And i love the sleeping pic too. She is a sleeping angel!
Cora is such an adorable little girl. So well dressed, she always has the cutest shoes and now, purse to match. Hope all is well in Las Vegas!
Post a Comment