So I always feel like Las Vegas has a month or so of beautiful Spring weather (70s) and then it just skips right to the 90s & 100s. It turns out I'm right. I was looking at the weather on Thursday and it was as follows:

Thurs 4/10: 73°
Fri 4/11: 74°
Sat 4/12: 77°
Sun 4/13: 88°
Mon 4/14: 94°
Look out Las Vegas...here comes the Summer!
5 comments:
Thats depressing...
94 degrees already?? Maybe we made a mistake in deciding to move to Vegas :)
Justin
Wow! I don't miss those days! Well, its ok...just think of how jeleous we are of you all through the winter, when you are living the good life. We are making big news here because we might actually reach 80 tomorrow. I know...shocking! I still think some suprising snow storm will come and ruin our dreams, but here's hoping for the best!
I feel like Oceanside did that starting Friday. It isn't fun.
Ahh!! I'm not ready for it to be THAT hot yet!
Post a Comment