I had to post some cute pictures of my daughter b/c she was in a "special" (aka: awful) mood tonight and I had to make myself feel better about her.
Here is an example of her EXTRA cheesy smile she gives when I pull out the camera. Also, a shot of Cora and Daddy eating lunch outside one day last week, and Cora taking pictures of Mommy while Mommy takes pictures of her :)
She is just such a beautiful little girl. I missed her last week. I heard that I started an awesome new snack...She really is precious and those pictures are so cute. Elizabeth does the extra cheesy smile, but she always looks kinda scary when she does it. I can not wait to see her tonight.
Cute, as usual :) I hope your making yourself feel better worked. There are a few cute pics of Cora on my blog too, in case you haven't seen them....scan down to the last few posts. (love the one eating with Shawn at her little table)
I think all kids go through a cheesy smile phase. Remember Brayden's? These are the pictures your can teese them with when they are older. She is adorable though!
5 comments:
She is just such a beautiful little girl. I missed her last week. I heard that I started an awesome new snack...She really is precious and those pictures are so cute. Elizabeth does the extra cheesy smile, but she always looks kinda scary when she does it. I can not wait to see her tonight.
Cute, as usual :) I hope your making yourself feel better worked. There are a few cute pics of Cora on my blog too, in case you haven't seen them....scan down to the last few posts. (love the one eating with Shawn at her little table)
I think all kids go through a cheesy smile phase. Remember Brayden's? These are the pictures your can teese them with when they are older. She is adorable though!
Her hair is getting so long, she is adorable.
She is so cute, and I think she looks *just* like you!!
Post a Comment