Friday, April 25, 2008

pics and vidoes

Last weekend Shawn, Jeremy and Sarah took the kids to the Shark Reef. Here are two really cute pics of Cora and Elizabeth looking at the fishies:



So I know this video is pitch black the whole time but Cora refused to turn the light on. I was laying in her bed and she would turn off the light, sing 4 songs, tell me she loved me and then leave the room. About 30 seconds later she'd come in and start the process over again. I'm pretty sure she sang to me about 50 times. She's so cute.


And this was just sort of amusing to me :)

5 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Precious, that is all I can say.

Bre said...

She cracks me up! She is so cute! "Oopps! Oopps!" I just love her to pieces.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I love that she got one shoe on and by the end had neither one on! The on of her singing is too sweet. That is one you should listen to anytime she is wearing on you! We want to take Spencer to Shark Reef on of these days, was Cora scared in the darker areas?

Chelsea said...

This was her second trip to the Shark Reef. She was a little scared the first time but she was only like 18 months old. She had a lot of fun this time. I think Spencer would like it.

Devyn said...

I watched her putting on the shoes video like 4 times.