That is hilarious... and I think very typical of what happens when mommy leaves. I love it. I also love the cheezy grin pics. You are going to look back on her "special" moods one day and miss them:)
I put Cora to bed last night in her bathing suit, because she wanted to wear it, haha. Going to bed in anything but pajamas is a no-no when mommy is around. Once, I put her to sleep wearing her sparkly pink shoes. I got in trouble.
That is the funniest thing! Mostly beause I have heard the sparkly pink shoe story and know how much it bugs Chelsea!! And that is why kids love their dads!
That is hilarious! I'd love to hear the "sparkly pink shoe story". The only thing I know now, is that by the third child...you are just happy that they are alseep! Bless their hearts!
Chelsea- I very much understand this picture. Sometimes I have to reassure Greg that I love him and appreciate him...but I would much more if he would just follow the rules!!! Kids go outside...they come in and wash and maybe change clothes...depending on dirt and woodchips. Kids go to bed clean and in pajamas. Kids eat at the table. Kids wash after. Kids...I could go on and on but then I feel my ocd coming on more and I feel I need to clean my house...again. Everyone tells me this 2nd kid is going to help me. I say help what? I don't think wanting to be clean will ever change.
We used to let Emily wear her Cinderella dress and puppy dog slippers to bed. Sometimes you gotta switch it up a bit for some fun. That and she was really good at tantrums. Strong too. It also makes for some great memories tand stories that we like to tell the girls. They love hearing that they did some funny things as babies and toddlers.
9 comments:
That is hilarious... and I think very typical of what happens when mommy leaves. I love it. I also love the cheezy grin pics. You are going to look back on her "special" moods one day and miss them:)
Awwwww.....how sweet is that! I love it...I don't get the "when Mommys' gone" part...dense I guess :)
I put Cora to bed last night in her bathing suit, because she wanted to wear it, haha. Going to bed in anything but pajamas is a no-no when mommy is around. Once, I put her to sleep wearing her sparkly pink shoes. I got in trouble.
Hey, at least she was asleep...that's the only important part in my book!
That is the funniest thing! Mostly beause I have heard the sparkly pink shoe story and know how much it bugs Chelsea!! And that is why kids love their dads!
That is hilarious! I'd love to hear the "sparkly pink shoe story". The only thing I know now, is that by the third child...you are just happy that they are alseep! Bless their hearts!
Chelsea- I very much understand this picture. Sometimes I have to reassure Greg that I love him and appreciate him...but I would much more if he would just follow the rules!!! Kids go outside...they come in and wash and maybe change clothes...depending on dirt and woodchips. Kids go to bed clean and in pajamas. Kids eat at the table. Kids wash after. Kids...I could go on and on but then I feel my ocd coming on more and I feel I need to clean my house...again. Everyone tells me this 2nd kid is going to help me. I say help what? I don't think wanting to be clean will ever change.
I see nothing wrong with this picture.
Justin
We used to let Emily wear her Cinderella dress and puppy dog slippers to bed. Sometimes you gotta switch it up a bit for some fun. That and she was really good at tantrums. Strong too. It also makes for some great memories tand stories that we like to tell the girls. They love hearing that they did some funny things as babies and toddlers.
Post a Comment