We made a trip to Cali this weekend to see baby Jane...and it must be said that she is the most beautiful thing imaginable! I had so much fun holding her, feeding her, and most of all TAKING PICTURES OF HER! I posted more of just her on my photo blog but here are some of her and the rest of the family. The weekend couldn't have been nicer! The boys made a fabulous Mother's Day dinner (Darrin did most of the cooking, but everyone pitched in, even if it was just dish duty...for my husband) for all of us on Sunday that I wish I could have every night! Mmmmm, amazing! We were able to go to one of Connor's baseball games on Saturday where he smashed face pitching the 1st 2 innings, striking 4 players out! He's insame! Cora had so much fun with Lily she practically balled her eyes out the first 10 minutes home b/c she thought Lily was coming home to Las Vegas with us. The weekend went by way too quickly and we were so sad to leave.
We also made a trip to the San Diego Padres game on Friday night! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Cora and Lily in their Padres gear...they were so cute! They were on the move the entire night so this is the only picture I managed to get. You can sort of see Lily in the back holding her Padres flag and sporting her PINK Padres shirt :)
6 comments:
It was fun to see more pictures of Jane... and everyone else (except you Chelsea Lou:(). Devyn looks so good! I would never know she just had a baby. I'm jealous about the Padres game and we are so sad that we missed Connor's amazing pitching outing. I'm glad you guys had fun:)
Wow, Cora looks SO happy holding Jane. I can see in her cute little face that she wants a little brother/sister of her own. How long are you going to deprive Cora of this? She wants it so bad!
Justin
How fun! I LOVE that picture of Aunt Lori and baby Jane. That is the best picture I have ever seen of her. Baby Jane and Cora are adorable. I am glad you all had a great weekend.
Awesome pictures !! I too love the one of Lori with Jane. The family one is really good too..actually they are all good.
Cute pictures! Baby Jane is darling! I agree with Amy...I think you need to hand the camera off once in awhile so we can see you too (even if the pictures won't be as professional)
Baby Jane is so pretty. That picture of Cora and Jane is a keeper!
Post a Comment