That is hilarious!Justin
Hey, I think I woke up like that last night too...maybe it was just the night. Too cute!
How funny !! Love the jammies :)
So funny! I remember you telling me about it, but didn't know you got a picture. You're so good at capturing those special moments...
She is just so cute. I can not believe that she fell asleep like that. It is crazy the postions that kids will fall asleep in.
Too funny! Makes you wonder how she got there.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is hilarious!
Justin
Hey, I think I woke up like that last night too...maybe it was just the night. Too cute!
How funny !! Love the jammies :)
So funny! I remember you telling me about it, but didn't know you got a picture. You're so good at capturing those special moments...
She is just so cute. I can not believe that she fell asleep like that. It is crazy the postions that kids will fall asleep in.
Too funny! Makes you wonder how she got there.
Post a Comment