Monday, August 11, 2008

Leelou Blogs!

http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

I love this blog! This lady creates all kinds of cute blog templates and lets people use them for free! Also, all her layouts posted after 02/24/08 automatically save your link lists and everything you've added to your side bar! It's great! I'll probably be changing my blog layout a TON b/c I can't decide which one to use! Check it out!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Yeah! I don't know anything about computers and now I finally have a cute blog. Thanks for the tip!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I LOVE Leelou Blogs. That's where I got my background, though after seeing yours, I might need to check it out again. :) She also has cool buttons you can add to your blog that take you to mormon.org. Good stuff!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I think your blog is adorable. I was just thinking that I need to update and change my template. Very cute.

Millers said...

Hey Chelsea, I am new at blogging, but I do love it! I like the Leelou Blogs, I might have to change my background now!