Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Kamryn!

KAMRYN JAMIE GRUNDY
September 15, 2008
6:20pm
7lbs . 5oz . 19in






17 comments:

Lori said...

She's so beautiful! I see Amy and your mom both in the first and last pictures. You don't even know how much I wish I was there... Congratulations, Amy and Justin. And good work! Love to all of you.

Alli Waldron said...

How Sweet! That baby is TOO cute!

Julie said...

How sweet! Isn't there something awesome about a new baby?? I wish they could sell that smell & the feel of the silk hair/newborn head against your cheek.

Iverson Family said...

Tell Amy that she is so beautiful! Her name is so cute too! Congrats on the new adorable addition to your family. I hope Amy is feeling well and loving this already!

Korey and Brandi said...

Hi this is Justin's cousin Brandi thank you for posting pics I hate that I cant come and see her!! Please tell Justin and Amy that we are so happy for them and we can not wait to meet little Kamryn! Who does she look more like I can not tell????

Adam and Andrea said...

Yeah!! She is so sweet and beautiful. Congrats you guys!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations you guys, she looks just perfect! I can't wait to meet her. All my love-DeEtte

Carly said...

Adorable. 2008 is gonna be a busy year for baby havin. I wonder if they go team huddled before commin down to our families. Love you guys, congratulations!!!

Devyn said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see her!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I love the picture of Amy & Justin both looking at Kamryn..except you can't see Kamryn..such a good picture :) Kamryns eyes look so big, I can definately see Amy. I also can't wait to meet her !! Great Work

Betty Brackett said...

She's adorable!!! As are her Mom and Dad...you all look so happy. Amy, that little girl looks so much like you did at birth...and Debbie too. I'm very happy for you honey...love you all...

Bre said...

YAY!!! She's here! Congratulations to Amy and Justin! She's so cute and seems very alert! Can't wait to meet her. And YAY for team pink! =)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She's precious. We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful.

Nate and Bre said...

She is so perfect! Thanks for posting these.

Amy said...

She's adorable! Best of luck to everyone with all of the sleepless nights!!!

Todd and Meagan said...

This is so ridiculous of me but I almost started crying at the picture of the three of you. Amy, I can't believe you are a mom now! (Justin, I can't believe you are a dad either, but I haven't known you since you were ten :) We must be growing up. She's a cute little thing. I would love to talk to you when things slow down a little. I just realized I am commenting on your blog, Chelsea. Hopefully Justin and Amy will be keeping tabs on this one as well.

Danila said...

Oh she is so beautiful! Just like we all knew she would be! We are so happy for them and it's so great that you both get to live so close to each other now! Tell them congratulations from the MacDonald's, and we can't wait to see more pictures.