LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN CALI!!! We drove down to Oceanside to visit family on Labor Day weekend. Cora was soooo looking forward to the beach! She had a lot of fun!
GRANDPA CAME FOR A VISIT!!! My Dad came down for a little visit. Cora took NO time at all warming up to him! They had a ball!
CORA STARTED PRESCHOOL!!! We're doing something called Joy School this year. Me and five other moms have to decided to brave rotating preschool between our houses twice a week for 2 hours. We were able to get full lesson plans for the year off a really cool website so all that we have to do when it is our turn is print out the lesson plans and do a little prep work. They even send you CD's with all of the songs that you will need during the lessons. Pretty cool, huh? Here's pics from her 1st day!
I love the "not so sure" face all the kid's have...except Brayden (yellow shirt...not that I needed to point that out).
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Shawn and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary last week. Whew! :) Shawn planned the best date ever! We went to The Melting Pot for dinner, and of course dessert! Then he took me to the musical Mamma Mia! It was the first time Shawn had ever been to a musical and only my second. It was FABULOUS! We both really enjoyed ourselves! Thanks again honey!


WELCOME BABY KAMRYN!!! My Sister delivered her first baby, Kamryn Jamie Grundy on Monday September 15th! Cora is very excited to have a new baby cousin and I'm very excited to have a new baby niece! She's too precious for words!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!! It's Shawn's 28th birthday TODAY!!! The 3 of us went out and celebrated last night at BJ's (yummm) and he got Rock Band II...a video game...for his X Box 360. Needless to say, he's a happy camper! Happy birthday honey! I love you!!!

10 comments:
If you would stop reading Twilight all the time maybe you could blog some more! Edward is amazing but so is your blog!!! Anyways, all of your pictures were fun. I haven't seen your dad - that was fun! It looked like Cora really had a fun time with Grandpa. I LOVE the picture of all of the kids at Joy School. Brayden is such a gomer!!!
Ohhh, we LOVE Rockband! Hours and hours of entertainment!! The meling pot dessert is the best!
Finally you return to the blogging world!!! I love the picture of Cora and her adorable back pack. Also, she looks pretty cute holding that cute little niece - maybe she could hold a little sister or brother?! j/k I have always wanted to see Mamma Mia but am too cheap to buy the tickets.
Happy Birthday Shawn! And yeah, for Chelsea returning to the blog. Not that Shawn didn't keep us entertained in your absence! Are you done with Twlight yet?
I did Joy School with Austin in Boston. It was a lot of fun! OHHHH and go to all of the museum type places & show them your card and you get the group/school rates for field trips. I hope they remixed the songs!!! haha
Finally! I've been missing pictures of Cora - and you guys, of course... You didn't tell me she's going to Joy School! That's so cool - I'll bet she loves it. Are you freaking out about "hosting" it at your house? You'll be great, don't worry. Tell Cora I miss her and can't wait to see her.
When you finally do blog you mean business. I disagree with your friend Amy...Twilight should always take priority over blogging. Cora, as always, is completely adorable. Can't wait to see y'all.
Wow- I have way too many things to say, so i'm going to try to keep this short! =)
Thanks for inviting us to Cora's b-day, it was so much fun! I love Cora's little backpack for preschool, it's just way too cute. Happy Anniversary to you and Shawn! I did NOT forget about your anniversary and I wanted to send you a card, but the past week has flown by so fast. Sorry! I've actually seen Mama Mia. It's pretty good. I just told Nick I want to see the Phantom of the Opera... so if you guys wanna come with us, let me know! OH, and last but not least, our neighbors have that rock band xbox game... and nick was totally rockin' the mic and the bass, so if you need a singer or a bassist, you know who to call. 'kay? LOL. =) Love you guys!
Oh, and congrats on becoming an auntie!!! Duh, how could i forget THAT!!! =) Kamryn is such a cutie.
Great pictures Chelsea. I can't believe how much Cora looks like Shawn did when he was little, at least I am asuming that is who the little boy picture is. My bad if I just made a fool of myself. I was quite impressed with how friendly Cora is. I was able to spend some time with her on Wednesday when she was at Jeremy & Sarah's and she was just a little social butterfly.
Post a Comment