I haven't been on the blogs for weeks; sorry for the late comment, but she's so cute on her skates. How did she do actually moving on them? She looks like such a big girl all of a sudden. I'm so glad I get to spend some time with her next week. Love you.
I love the skates with the knee pads...classic! So I found your blog through emily wilcock...I hope you don't mind me blogstalking! Oh I put up some pic of what I got of the cute halloween party today take a look! oh p.s this is lisa
8 comments:
Spencer's comment - I want to ride on that too!
Emily's comment - too cute! She looks like such a big girl roller skating!!
Kennedy has that same shirt...gotta love Target!!
I just bought some roller skates for Brayden as a Christmas present! How did Cora do??? At the very least she looks adorable!
That is too funny! You can't help but laugh looking at that picture. I think you and Shawn need a matching pair of skates and knee pads!
how adorable are those?!! She is such a cutie...are you soooo in love with her?!
I haven't been on the blogs for weeks; sorry for the late comment, but she's so cute on her skates. How did she do actually moving on them? She looks like such a big girl all of a sudden. I'm so glad I get to spend some time with her next week. Love you.
She is so cute! Love the skates.
I love the skates with the knee pads...classic! So I found your blog through emily wilcock...I hope you don't mind me blogstalking! Oh I put up some pic of what I got of the cute halloween party today take a look! oh p.s this is lisa
Post a Comment