We were tagged by Amy Mathewson!
Things Chelsea Can't Live Without:
Shawn & Cora
My Sister
Obviously, all my extended family
My girls!
Air Conditioning
The Gospel
The Computer
The Phone
I would say BUNKO, but I guess that's SHOT! Haha!
Late night snacks
Edward :)
The Park
The washer/dryer
Blankets
Sleep
Things Shawn Can't Live Without:
My family (someday ONE of them will be rich and can carry me to retirement, right?)
My eyes (especially the right one)
The internet (over air conditioning, if I had to choose)
Books (I buy more than I can possibly read)
Tacos (Death sentence, last meal? Tacos, easy!)
Nerds (the social archtype, not the candy, nor the movie: Revenge of the...)
We're tagging Amy & Justin, Devyn & Michael and Sariah & Greg!!!
Things Chelsea Can't Live Without:
Shawn & Cora
My Sister
Obviously, all my extended family
My girls!
Air Conditioning
The Gospel
The Computer
The Phone
I would say BUNKO, but I guess that's SHOT! Haha!
Late night snacks
Edward :)
The Park
The washer/dryer
Blankets
Sleep
Things Shawn Can't Live Without:
My family (someday ONE of them will be rich and can carry me to retirement, right?)
My eyes (especially the right one)
The internet (over air conditioning, if I had to choose)
Books (I buy more than I can possibly read)
Tacos (Death sentence, last meal? Tacos, easy!)
Nerds (the social archtype, not the candy, nor the movie: Revenge of the...)
We're tagging Amy & Justin, Devyn & Michael and Sariah & Greg!!!
2 comments:
Shawn what about your Baja Mountain Dew! Chelsea I love the Edward blog photos - can't wait to see the movie!
I am finally just getting to the tag. Thanks, I love those. I'm glad you can't live without Edward. I don't know of anyone who would want to try. Ahhh...can't wait for the movie!!!!
Post a Comment