
So my friend Charlie and I heard about the Twilight movie premier w/the cast going on here in Las Vegas at some night club down town. Hello!?! My chance to meet Edward Cullen??? We HAD to be there. (Ya, we're a little crazy, I'll admit.) Anyway, the whole experience was rather interesting. It began at about 11pm waiting in this mass of skanky people to get into a night club. We're sure about 99% of the people were actually waiting in the madness just to get in the club and had NO clue what was going on, which was frustrating. Finally we were in, but felt and looked totally out of place and had no idea what was going on or where the cast of twilight would be. After exploring the club (that sounds so funny) we found this entrance that looked kind of secret and was being guarded by a bouncer guy and we saw 2 other girls who looked as out of place as we did. We overheard them talking about twilight and instantly clung to their side, sharing our frustration at the rest of the people who knew nothing about twililght. We saw a red carpet and tons of paparazzi (spelling?) hanging out past the bouncer. We finally made it out there and got to be right in the action! Unfourtunately there was no Edward (sniff sniff), or Bella, which was kind of disappointing, but we did get to see the actors playing Emmett Cullen, Alice Cullen, Dr. Carlise Cullen and Charlie (Bella's dad). We even got to take a pic with Emmett :) It was really fun.
14 comments:
awesome!!!
jealous.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! OH MY GOOOSSSHHHHH! I am the biggest fan ever of this post. You should have called me! I would have taken the first flight available!!! Lucky girl Chelsea Lou...lucky girl!
I am anxiously awaiting your movie review to see if I want to go & see it. I don't know if the movie will ruin my OWN images of the Cullens.
Down town Las Vegas, at that hour is really not the place for two young women. It isn't very safe. I hope you were packin heat, or had body guards. I'm really happy for you though..that you lived to tell about it too :)
Yowza! Carlise is a hottie!! I can just imagine you and Charlie down there, brave girls, though all in the name of Edward I suppose! So did you actually see the movie? How was it?
Too funny! I am really sad you are not going to see it with us first. I would have gone at midnight for you, but I am sure we will all see it together next week. I just hope you like it!
Also, I have a new love for the guy playing Emmett after seeing your pictures.
Chelsea, This is David W. No comment on the book. Wish I had those precious hours back. Are you not going to eat dinner at our house because of my "deer harvest"? What do you think was in the last meal you ate at our house?
David
Where was my phone call??? I would have gone with you crazy lady!
Charlie got an e-mail a few days before to put her and and friend on a "guest list" and we thought you had to be on this "list" to get in. It turned out there was no freaking list and it was probably just to get people down there. Otherwise we would have called like 10 more girls to come along! Sorry Amy :(
I am so jealous that I can't even begin to describe it! That stinks that Robert & Kristen weren't there but it is still awesome. I am going to send some of my Twilight obsessed friends to your site to see the pictures :) Only a few more days until the movie! And I know I have used a lot of exclamation points but there is no other way to describe the excitement I am feeling....:)
Chelsea, ignore my husband and his deer harvest comments. When he asked me for our login, I thought he was leaving a comment to Shawn's last post. Silly man! No, you have not eaten deer meat. :)
That was soooooo fun. I wish you were going to be here for the movie night.:(
Post a Comment