I LOVED Twilight! For anyone who loves the books and has not seen the movie yet, you should! Yes, there are some cheesy lines and some not so great special effects, but it was still great. I'm going to have to admit that I am a HUGE nerd and have already seen it 3 times. Yes,
THREE times, and it's only been out for 3 days. I thoroughly enjoyed it more the 2nd and 3rd time. So GO SEE TWILIGHT!!!!!

PS: Edward is hot, I don't care what anyone else says! And Shawn is kind of in love with Bella now too :)
12 comments:
Edward IS hot!! I'm on my way to see it for a 3rd time tomorrow morning. We're awesome.
I think Edward is much more hot in the movie than the poster give him credit for... I just finished the last book and i am ready for them to make the rest of the movies!
So are you still going to see it with us tomorrow? Or are you going to ditch us like Amy? :(
P.S. Don't watch Ellen's interview with Robert. He may be hot, but he is not such a good interviewer. :)
I've seen plenty of interview with Rob Pattinson and I totally agree, he's a dufus! But EDWARD is HOTT! I have to work tomorrow night...what time are you guys going???
I'm going a third time on wednesday! And...I hope my sis will go with me again on Thanksgiving. It's all I think about Chelsea!!! I mean...remember how many times we saw Titanic? I mean this beats out Titanic by a million. I thought I was obsessed with the books, but now I am just obsessed. I wear my Edward Cullen shirt almost every day. I'm glad to have a friend so into Twilight as I am. Wish we lived closer!
I just can't go straight to love - it was just okay!
You're crazy Amy! And WRONG!
I agree with you Chelsea. It gets better every time. I have seen it three times as well (I think I might make it a fourth today) and any reservations I had the first time are gone. I LOVE IT!!! I get all giddy inside everytime the previews finish and the movie starts. :)
I made it 4 last night...woo hoo! So, I'm ready for the rest of the movies too :)
I'm with Amy...crazy and wrong. Had a hard time going straight to "like", much less love. So I'm old...humor me..
It was ok. ..but I really don't think they're looking at any Academy nominations. Perhaps if I’d read the book I’d understand what all the fuss is about. It does seam like they left a lot of room for the story to develop in the sequels.
The movie definitely left a lot wanting in terms of dialogue and humor...but man oh man Edward just gets hotter every time I see it. I didn't go straight to love either, but I'm there now (after seeing it 4 times). I would pay the full admission price just to watch vampire baseball!!
Post a Comment