We had a Primary Activity at the park a few weeks ago and of course I forgot my camera so I stole these pics off a friend's blog...thanks Lisa! They were too cute. Here's Cora and two of her friends on what they call the "Ariel Rock." They like to sit up there and sing the Little Mermaid song. Although it looks like Cora was just laughing at this point. It's still so cute.

There was ice blocking on the huge hill and it about gave me a heart attach to watch Shawn and Cora go down but they both seemed to enjoy themselves. Cora just couldn't get enough. Shawn's behind was pretty dang sore the next day.
5 comments:
That is so funny that they call it the Ariel Rock. We have a Pantera chair in my house. I get up on there when I'm really angry and scream the "Death Rattle" lyrics.
hey, I have a billion more pictures of shaw and cora going down the hill, and where she is singing. Let me know if you want them.
i gotta say i'm pretty proud of you for letting cora go ice blocking. way to let loose chels!
Love the ariel rock. We have one at our church, but it is more of the boys "cliff" where they just jump off. I'd prefer it to be the ariel rock where they would stand still and sing.
Ice blocking is scary. But she had fun, so that's good. And luckily you could play the "i can't go iceblocking because I'm pregnant" card. It's so much cooler than the "i'm too chicken" card I would have pulled.
I was kind of scared before I went the first time. That hill was wicked steep.
Post a Comment