My intuition was right. We're having a baby boy!

Of course we feel extremely blessed that everything looks healthy and happy. Cora was SURE we were having a baby sister, and Mommy was hoping for another girl as well. Cora surprised both of us and quickly got used to the idea that she's having a baby brother. I'm happy that I have about 4 more months to get used to the idea as well. Bring on the dirt, bugs, sports, broken bones, abilty to climb, and hopefully WAY less drama!
16 comments:
I can't stop looking at boy nurseries now, I'm addicted. I'm so excited for you guys! Sports will be so much fun, and Shawn will be in heaven.
YAY! Congrats on finding out you are having a boy. You know...I felt the exact same way. Not too excited about having a boy,I don't really do boys, BUT... there is nothing like having a little boy. It is WAY WAY different than I thought it would be. It is so special. I think you will LOVE it:)
CONGRATS Chelsea & crew. I remember a bit of shock seeing the words 'It's A Boy' on the screen since my boy experience was non-existent. Boys are easy though -- show them a dirt pile, puddle or ball and they are entertained for hours!
Gotta tell yeah... there is nothing better than when my rough and tumble litle man takes a moment from being a crazy little boy and says "Love you Mommy... very much" Its different coming from a boy. He doesnt just say it to be cute. You will love it.
Congratulations!! Boys are much, much less dramatic. They are so easy!!! Be prepared to catch lots of flying objects.
Congratulations! I can't believe it!
Boys really are a lot less drama! Give them trucks and balls and they are all set. It is harder and more expensive to find cute clothes, but I promise it is still possible!
I can't wait. I am so so excited for a little male addition to the family. He's gonna be so much fun. And Uncle Justin is going to be in heaven! We are going to have a blast with that little guy!
Congrats! Boys are a blast, and less drama, I PROMISE!
congratulations!! boys and girls are so different. but both very fun. people keep telling me that boys are harder than girls when they are younger b/c they are so active, but then easier than girls when they are teenagers b/c no drama....we'll see:)
Congrats!! I have to tell you that you will love having a boy! I am very grateful that I got to have three of them. When I think of how much I wanted a little girl, I think of all the drama she would've brought, and then I'm ok about not having one ;)
Welcome to my world :) Eventually you will get used to the bugs and frogs and other disgusting things he will want you to look at. Congratulations!
Believe it or not I am excited for you and I think you will agree (in about 2 years) I agree with all of the comments. MUCH LESS DRAMA! Give them a ball or action figures and you are good for a long time. Also, there is something special when your little boy says he loves you. You know he means it and it truly melts your heart. I totally understand the meaning of momma's boy and I hope they are mine forever. And just think, Kora remains in her rightful place. . .queen of the castle. I promise you will love it. Hang in there. You'll love it! Congrats!
Can't add much to what everyone else has said; but I'm so happy for all of you. There's nothing like an oldest girl followed by a younger boy. They'll be such good friends. And there really is nothing like a rough and tumble little guy wrapping his arms (dirty or not) around your neck and telling you how much he loves you. Plus, Chelsea, your mom's probably laughing her face off at you! I love you!
How many times have you watched the New Moon trailer?? November can't come soon enough!
Congrats on the boy! I can't even imagine a baby boy, but I'm interested to see someone compare and contrast the two!
Post a Comment