As much as I want to say girl for you, I vote boy! :)
I say girl
Definitely a boy :)
i go for boy too... you need one of each
I knew the big ultrasound was coming up! I vote for a girl, just because I really can't visualize you with a boy just yet! LOL. Good luck drinking all of that water!
Looks like a boy from here.
I guess a girl because Cora saids so :)
Obviously you have a little Henry in your belly...or a little Dennis, Jack, Earl, Jerry, Harold, Wayne, Herbert, or Frank.No matter how you put it, it's a boy.
Oh man, Herbert...
boy!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
As much as I want to say girl for you, I vote boy! :)
I say girl
Definitely a boy :)
i go for boy too... you need one of each
I knew the big ultrasound was coming up! I vote for a girl, just because I really can't visualize you with a boy just yet! LOL. Good luck drinking all of that water!
Looks like a boy from here.
I guess a girl because Cora saids so :)
Obviously you have a little Henry in your belly...or a little Dennis, Jack, Earl, Jerry, Harold, Wayne, Herbert, or Frank.
No matter how you put it, it's a boy.
Oh man, Herbert...
boy!
Post a Comment