Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cora's 1st Dance Recital!






12 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Chelsea- Do you remember when we were that age at our first Dance Recital? Oscar the Grouch routine? I can't believe we have kids old enough to be in a dance recital. Cora is super cute...her hair is so long and beautiful!

Master of None, Creator of Many said...

Wow is she getting big! She is just too cute... and that dress!? Give her big loves for us! Cant wait to see you!

Amy said...

She is sooooooooo stinking cute!

The Catmull Crowd said...

awww... so cute... so you better have bought that dvd so you can post her dance on your blog ;)

Master of None, Creator of Many said...

I remember the Oscar the Grouch routine. I also remember Chelsea throwing a fit and breaking down because someone stole her garbage can in the middle of the dance...
Cory

David and Emily Wilcock said...

All I can say is....awwwwww!

Millers said...

How cute!!! She is getting so big.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

So grown up. I heard she lead her whole group through the dance. She is precious and I too can not believe that our kids are old enough for dance recitals. Adorable costumes as well.

Justin and Amy said...

I'm still mad at that other little girl that wouldn't take Cora's hand. She was such a star tho. I just can't get over that she is old enough to be in dance recitals. I can't wait til Kamryn can!

Betty Brackett said...

Brings back memories of Cora's Aunt Amy at her dance recitals...she's just adorable and bet she loves dancing, right?

Lori said...

I was thinking of Chelsea's "Oscar the Grouch" dance the whole time we were there. Chels, you were such a perfectionist, just like Cora. She was absolutely adorable; and I love the picture of her with her flowers. All the costumes that day were amazing - and modest! And Cora is a natural leader. I'm so glad we were there.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I think the look on her face on that last photo is about the cutest I've seen. Her hair is so long and beautiful. The costumes are just adorable too. Glad I got to at least see that in person.