I've discovered these little $1.00 crafts at Michaels that Cora just LOVES! They're little plaster magnets that come with paint and a paint brush. They have all kinds of animals and flowers and stuff. I like them b/c it's a fun craft for her and I get something useful out of it. I mean, who couldn't use more kitchen magnets, right?
I also was inspired today to try Gwen buns (Gwen Stefani, that is) on Cora. I think she looks pretty dang cute.



Not exactly the same thing, but you get the idea.
4 comments:
She is so dang cute!
I LOVE THE BUNS!!! Chelsea I am so proud of you for letting her paint :)
Supa cute.
So cute! I love the buns, and I wish I could think of cute things to do with girl hair. I think Emma needs to come visit you every morning at say 8:30. You can do her hair and then send her home! J/K! But seriously, why do I have a girl? I don't know what to do with her!
Post a Comment