Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures. Now I don't have to wait to see it with the pictures up! They turned out so cute! You did a great job!!! See, you can be crafty! :)
did you make all that cute stuff? i remember i called you "talented thompson" for a reason back in the day...cute cute.
wasn't that Cora's purple room before? so what's Cora's room now? she got booted huh? we did that with Cam. He went to a smaller room...but we called it the "big boy" room. haha
8 comments:
that is sooo darling!!! where did you get those pictures of the numbers? I love it!
that is sooo dang cute!
Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures. Now I don't have to wait to see it with the pictures up! They turned out so cute! You did a great job!!! See, you can be crafty! :)
You did such a good job on the pictures chelsea. I just love it, it's really adorable.
It looks like something out of a magazine. You are rediculously talented. It looks great.
Awesome!
did you make all that cute stuff? i remember i called you "talented thompson" for a reason back in the day...cute cute.
wasn't that Cora's purple room before? so what's Cora's room now? she got booted huh? we did that with Cam. He went to a smaller room...but we called it the "big boy" room. haha
Adorable! I am talking to you as I am posting this which is a little funny :) He will love it!
Post a Comment