LOOK AT HER LITTLE UNIFORM!!!oh my goodness she is cute. We will have to go to a game and see her play.
Where are the action shots? Or at the very least, the picture of a girl either picking a flower, or sitting down in the grass...
As always, she looks adorable, but I wanna see the carnage of the soccer game.
I wasn't actually at the game...sad, I know. It was my baby shower so only shawn was at the game and didn't have a camera. I need to get pics from a friend who's son is also on the team.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOOK AT HER LITTLE UNIFORM!!!oh my goodness she is cute. We will have to go to a game and see her play.
Where are the action shots? Or at the very least, the picture of a girl either picking a flower, or sitting down in the grass...
As always, she looks adorable, but I wanna see the carnage of the soccer game.
I wasn't actually at the game...sad, I know. It was my baby shower so only shawn was at the game and didn't have a camera. I need to get pics from a friend who's son is also on the team.
Post a Comment