Monday, March 8, 2010
5 months old!!
Is it possible that Collin is already 5 months old!?!? Apparently. Geez! He's doing all sorts of fun stuff now. We just started rice cereal last week and he's loving it. Getting ready to start veggies in a few more weeks, and yes, I'm attempting to make my own baby food so wish me luck. I was not so ambitious with Cora. He's rolling all over the place now. He's cooing/sort of yelling all the time, but definitely in a happy manner. He's very vocal. He laughs very easily, mostly at his big sister...see video posted below if you haven't already. He's super ticklish, especially on his tummy and feet. It's fun to put lotion on him b/c he just laughs the whole time. He's sleeping about 12 hours a night. Wahoo! I'm very blessed with a good sleeper. He loves trying to stick his entire fist in his mouth. he's drolling quite a bit, which I'm guessing means we might see some teeth popping up soon. Happy 5 month b-day Collin!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's so cute and good, are you sure you don't want another one? :)
You're funny Emily :)
Emily is feeling funny! He is getting so dang big. I am glad that he is such a great baby for you - it sure makes life TONS easier! BTW - you need to update your photo because Collin isn't in it!
Such a sweet little guy :)
Post a Comment