Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best husband EVER!

A couple weeks ago Shawn planned a romantic/adventurous evening at home for the two of us. He got roses, sushi, shrimp and sparkling cider. I LOVE sparkling cider and we usually only drink it on New Year's Eve so this was quite a treat. I also LOVE shrimp!!! Now anyone who knows us knows that we are NOT sushi people. I couldn't believe Shawn was so brave trying it. He only got California rolls and veggie rolls, but hey, it's a start for someone who doesn't eat seafood. Thanks honey!! You're the best!!




3 comments:

Iverson Family said...

How awesome. That is wonderful! Sounds super yummy too! What a good hubby!

Amy said...

Way to go Shawn!!! I am super impressed :)

Betty Brackett said...

That's so neat! Chelsea, I remember when you came to see me in Oregon and we went to "all you can eat shrimp"...perfect for you...I didn't know your tiny little body could hold that much shrimp! :) Nice memory. Shawn...you're totally impressive!!