I'm ashamed to say I never even look at the blogs any more, unless someone tells me to, so I was surprised when I went to see Jamie and Carly's new posts that there were new pix of your kids. Exciting! It was fun to see Cora is San Diego, but I'm super sad Collin wasn't there :(
3 comments:
I'm ashamed to say I never even look at the blogs any more, unless someone tells me to, so I was surprised when I went to see Jamie and Carly's new posts that there were new pix of your kids. Exciting! It was fun to see Cora is San Diego, but I'm super sad Collin wasn't there :(
What completely cute kids you have. I cant believe how grown up Cora is and Collin is so cute too ! Cant wait to see them hopefully soon in person.
Post a Comment