Monday, July 26, 2010

Road Trip!!

We took our first family road trip (with Collin) this last week. We went down to San Diego to spend some time with family. I was of course super stressed about how Collin would do in the car but was pleasantly surprised at how well he did. And Cora is a pro at keeping herself entertained in the car.

She could color for days.

Thank heaven for portable DVD players...and Baby Einstein




Cora, Lily & Connor playing on the ipads!

A lovely 66 degrees in San Diego...it was SO nice!!!

Oh, but wait...back in Vegas it's 115!!


Collin only slept about an hour on the way home but...

...woke up happy so who cares, right?

Daddy didn't wake up from his nap quite as happy :)

1 comment:

Justin and Amy said...

Your kids always pleasantly surprise you with how good they are. It's a bit annoying:) I love the pic of Collin asleep. I can never get over how uncomfortable kids look sleeping in the car. No wonder they don't sleep very long...