*3 more days until Collin is 10 months old!!
*16 more days until we take Cora to Phoenix for some quality Mommy/Daddy/Cora time before school starts.
*Also 16 more days until we leave Collin for the first time. He'll be staying with Auntie Amy & Uncle Justin for the weekend.
*19 more days until Mockingjay comes out. Yay!
*20 more days until Auntie Amy's b-day!!
*21 more days until our family pictures. Still trying to figure out what to wear.
*22 more days until we CHOP Cora's hair (after family pics) and donate it to Locks of Love.
*23 more days until Cora's 5th b-day!!
*25 more days until Cora starts Kindergarten!!!! I can't believe it!
2 comments:
Yay Kindergarten!!! I'm so excited!
Okay, I know you didn't make some of these deadlines (which is fine, by the way). But what a full month! Did family pix get taken? Cora's hair is still long, so I'm guessing not? Can you relax any in September?
Post a Comment