Collin is 10 months old today!! Is that even possible? Seriously? I can't believe he'll be a year in only 2 more months.
Man, I love that face!!
Man, I love that face!!
*10 months - 20 lbs
*2 bottom teeth & 2 top teeth (not the middle 2...it looks like he's got little fangs)
*Finally crawling! He's like a little caterpillar. It's the cutest thing ever.
*Likes to eat string cheese, puffs and yogurt & drink water from his sippy.
*Is obsessed with feet. His, mine, anyone's really.
*Loves his blankie.
*Growls all the time.
*Still happy as ever!
6 comments:
Man that kid is cute! And I need to witness said cute crawling!
I can't believe how old he is already! What a cutie!
I love that face too! His eyes are the best ever. Can't wait for him to do his caterpillar crawl all over my little house:)
Ridiculously cute and so happy, I love it!
He is so cute! And can his eyes get any blue-er?!? Geez!! =)
Don't know how I managed to miss these, but I've seen them now. I can't believe he's so big and adorable! Crawling hardly seems possible. Wasn't he just born 5 minutes ago?
Post a Comment