Happy Birthday to Cora! I can't believe it's been 5 years either. She is such a cutie and I really enjoyed looking at the pics of her. She's always been soooo cute.
I love all her cheesy smiles and I love seeing all the clothes that she used to wear that Kam wears now:) How were they ever the same size? I love her long beautiful hair and I love her chubby little cheeks. I love Cora Lee. Can't believe she is starting school. My goodness.
7 comments:
I cant believe she is 5 already! Growing up so fast!
It does seem unbelievable that she's five! I love it when you can't contain yourself and send lots of pictures...never too many. :)
Awww! Happy Birthday Cora!!!!
Happy Birthday to Cora! I can't believe it's been 5 years either. She is such a cutie and I really enjoyed looking at the pics of her. She's always been soooo cute.
It's crazy to believe they are 5 already isn't it!!! She is adorable :)
I love all her cheesy smiles and I love seeing all the clothes that she used to wear that Kam wears now:) How were they ever the same size? I love her long beautiful hair and I love her chubby little cheeks. I love Cora Lee. Can't believe she is starting school. My goodness.
Again, beautiful pictures and memories...love the graduation pic. She looks so happy and proud. What a sweet little girl she's turned out to be.
Post a Comment