Cora has been taking piano lessons for the last month. I was back and forth about starting her bc I took lessons when I was in 4th grade, hated it, and quit. Shawn and I both decided if she was going to start, it was going to be something we stick with through high school. This is something we've knows we want her to do ever since she was born. We have my Mom's piano and I would LOVE for someone to be able to play it. Playing piano is something I wish I would have stuck with. I feel like it teaches great discipline. I'm really excited that she's old enough for this and that we are lucky enough to have a friend in our ward who teaches at a reasonable price. So far she is really doing well. She likes it, most of the time, and is catching on pretty quick, but then again she's only been taking for about 3 weeks, so we'll see if she continues to enjoy it.
Collin bugging her while she tries to practice
Just a couple cute pics I thought I'd throw in of my little girl, who seems to be growing up WAY too fast lately.
Modeling the skirt my friend Emily made for her...
No comments:
Post a Comment