All ready to go! Heading off to 1st grade! All-day school is going to be a big change for everyone. Collin will get some much needed quality Mommy time. I will get some quality Mommy time while Collin naps. And I just know Cora is going to change and grow SO much this year! She's going to have a lot of responsibilities like homework, reading, piano practice, dance, chores, etc. I'm sure it's going to be exhausting at times but I think we're all looking forward to this next phase of her life.
Cora and Payton found eachother on the playground. Theses girlies have been friends since Their nursery days. So cute!
Cora and Ryan posing by the giant FALCONS painting on the front of the school. Uh, it was a bit bright.
Cora and Marissa. They were in the same Kindergarten class too. Cora was so happy to see a familiar face.
Getting ready to head inside with Mrs. Musni!
Collin, looking pretty pissed to be awake at this hour. It's going to be an adjustment for all of us.
1 comment:
Poor Collin! But he probably takes great naps, right? And Cora seems so excited! First grade will be such an adventure for her. Busy little girl, but busy is always better than bored.
Post a Comment