Cora's 6th birthday!! We had a family party this year with the Grundys and the Perkowskis. Pretty simple: hot dogs, fruit, chips, and of course cupcakes! Cora requested carrot cupcakes so that's what I made. Mini carrot cupcakes w/cream cheese frosting. They were pretty tasty!
Don't ask why this girl's in a sweater on August 28th in Las Vegas! It's her birthday and she can wear whatever she wants, I guess.
Cora, Kam, Elizabeth and Elijah enjoying their food.
Plum Pudding from the twins. I looked for this everywhere and failed. Thank goodness for Auntie Sarah!!
Strawberry Shortcake lunch box/purse from Joshua. LOVE this! All Strawberry Shortcake's and her friend's clothes can go in this! YESSSS!
Hello Kitty bag!!! This was a Shawn purchase, and all by himself too! I'm pretty sure it was her favorite gift.
High School Musical 3 DVD, from the Grundys. She's a tab bit obsessed.
Collin and Joshua
Elizabeth and Cora
Elijah
Kamryn
Auntie Amy ticking Collin :)
Cora and Kam settling down watching some High School Musical...on the tiny tv, not sure why.
1 comment:
I really haven't been on the blogs for such a long time! Cora is so grown up! She's so smart, I'm sure first grade will be awesome for her. I must admit, the sweater in August made me a little nauseous. ;-)
Post a Comment