Cora had a dance recital this month as well. She's been taking Tap and Ballet for 2 years now and we always enjoy seeing all the work that's gone into her classes pay off. She LOVES getting to wear a fancy costume, but her favorite part is the MAKE-UP!!

Cora and her class

Miss Amanda - Cora's teacher/owner of The Beat Dance Academy

It was really fun this year bc Kamryn also took a dance class at the same studio so she was part of the recital as well. It was so nice for Amy and I to get the chance to see BOTH girls for the bargain price of $30 (yes, $15 ticket just to see my own daughter dance) for ourselves and our husbands, instead of paying for two separate recitals. I was also thankful bc Amy volunteered as a backstage Mom so I knew my Cora was in good hands and looked just PERFECT on that stage. From what I heard, it was absolute mayhem back there so I'm not sure we'll be lucky enough to have her back there again next year. :) Thanks again AUNTIE AMY!!!

Also, a big thank you to my friend Melissa for watching Collin. He would have never made it through this recital!
No comments:
Post a Comment