So Cora and the Twins (Jeremy & Sarah's kids) are 3 months apart. We were over at their house today and I just can't believe that they're all the same size! I mean, I realize it is normal for toddlers who are only a few months apart to be the same size...it's not that I think the Twins are abnormal or anything, but I was thinking back on pictures we took when they were little (well, little-ER) and I seriously can't believe they're the same babies! Take a look! Here are some pics that we took when Cora was 5 months old and the Twins were 2 months old and then a few that we took today. They're all so cute!!!

Cora & Elizabeth hangin out on a blanket oh such a long time ago...Look how TINY!?!?
Cora, Elizabeth & Elijah in their Valentine's jammies last year...well, Cora & Elizabeth have Valentine's jammies on, Elijah's are just cute and match the girls in a very MANLY way!

Girls just wanna have fun!! Our girls today...I love how Cora is sitting smack dab in the middle of the "chair/bench" thing (which is actually Shawn's poker chip set...they love sitting on it for some weird reason). It was nice of her to scoot over and make some room for Elizabeth, huh?

And of course Elijah was doing his own thing...doesn't really enjoy the girl stuff, so I had to include a picture of him cuz he's just so dang cute!
3 comments:
We just wanted to say thank you so much for telling us about the Camamilla at Wild Oats. We went and got some last night since Caden hasent been sleeping well, and let me tell you, that was the best night of sleep we have all gotten since the teething has began. He is actually a happy baby when he wakes up again! Your a life saver! Thanks a million!
-Cory, Amanda and of course Caden ;)
You should actually be thanking Sarah...she's the one who told us about it. I'm so glad it helped for you guys too!
Chelsea-
We have the Honeywell quietcare. It's loud for being a quietcare but I think that's because it is suppose to be used for large spaces. We went through 4 other cool mists and have found that this works great. It features a humidity sensor so it will stop running when it reaches the level you set it at. It also has a 3 level fan setting, high, med and low. It's big but really helps keep the room humid. Lily comes down with croup fairly easily. Not sure why. It was scary the first time. I kept the liquid steroids for when she would need it but threw them out over the summer. I was hoping that since she was getting older she wouldn't come down with it. I was wrong. Now I use an inhaler if it she catches croup again. Oh- we bought it last year at costco. But you can probably find one online. The trick- don't buy the vicks line of humidifiers. They don't work. Hope this helps.
P.S. Cora is so beautiful.
Post a Comment