So my Mom was wondering why there haven't been any new pics of Cora up lately...honesty, it's b/c since she was sick, and then I've had the flu, she hasn't looked all that cute. Who likes taking pics of their kids when they don't look particularly cute? She's pretty much been in PJ's for the past two weeks and her hair has been going kind of "free style." Anyway, I attempted to actually get her ready this morning so Mom, here are some new pics. Also, there are a few from a couple of days ago when I got her dressed but didn't do much with the hair. Enjoy.
"Mmmmmm, cheerios!"
"This is my nose."
"I'm not supposed to be playing with this but maybe if I don't look up at her she won't take it away..."
"I'm so cute!"
"You can't really take the phone away from me, can you?"
.jpg)


5 comments:
Cora is so pretty! She looks just like you and Amy did as little girls.
I am so flattered Bre:) Thanks. Chelsea Lou, she is so freakin adorable! You know I have never been a fan of the bangs, but as much as hate to admit it, her little curly bangs are adorable! I'm so glad you posted some more pictures. I was having withdrawals.
Well I'm glad you're finally staring to warm upto her hair style Amy Lou...it only took 18 months :) Love you!
I seriously love how you do her hair. Super cute.
Post a Comment