Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A-Rod & Jeter

This is for you, Justin...

"A-Rod admits friendship with Jeter has cooled"


Yes, it's true, admitted Alex Rodriguez, his relationship with Derek Jeter is not what it once was. Until now, A-Rod had denied their relationship had changed. Sitting in jeans and a black sweat jacket, Rodriguez said it was"important" that people heard the truth directly from him."Let's make a contract," Rodriguez said after the first Jeter question. "You don't ask me about Derek anymore, and I promise I'll stop lying to all you guys." "The reality is there's been a change in the relationship over14 years and, hopefully, we can just put it behind us," he went on. "You go from sleeping over at somebody's house five days a week, and now you don't sleep over. It's just not that big of a deal."

I think it IS a big deal A-Rod...does anyone else think it's a big deal that these two grown men used to have sleepovers 5 days a week? I guess maybe they get lonely in their multi-million dollar homes.



A-Rod & Jeter the Cheater...Oh, the good old days.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Woah woah! I didn't write that! It was CHELSEA! I'm a Cubs fan, i can't make fun of ANYONE, haha.

Chelsea said...

Haha, I love that you automatically assumed it was Shawn that wrote that :)

Shawn said...

That's it Justin, our friendship has just "cooled".

Justin and Amy said...

You still like ME though, right Shawn?
And Chelsea Lou... you are hilarious. Jeeter the cheater... that will never get old. Not many things hit a nerve with Justin. However, you, my dear, have found a way to get under Justin Grundy's skin. Well done sis:)