We went to St. George last Saturday (Amy Lou's birthday) to meet up with Amy, Justin and his family for the day...see Amy & Justin's blog for photos soon. We had such a great time. It's only a 2 hour drive which was perfect for driving up for a day. We went swimming at their hotel, did a little shopping, and had a nice birthday dinner at Red Lobster (Amy's favorite)!
Tonight Shawn and I took Cora to Chuckee Cheese...is that how you spell it? It was so much fun. She had an absolute blast. I still freak out in public situations with her b/c she's just not around other kids very much and I overreact to EVERYTHING! I freak about all the germs and other kids pushing...you name it and I'm a mess about it. Shawn just laughs at me b/c he's in Nursery with her every week at church so he's used to it. Anyway, I'm trying to be better at the whole "letting her get socialized" thing. She and I are going to be starting a once a week Mommy & Me class with other Mommies and toddlers in September. I'm really excited!
Here are some pictures I took this week. Nothing too exciting, just pictures.
This is how she likes to help with laundry now:
6 comments:
I love her little pigtails! So freakin cute! That one of her sneaky little expression going down the stairs is hilarious too! I love how she thinks her looks can let her get away with anything:) But what can I say? It definitely works for A-mi-mi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cora Bee!!! Hope you all are feeling better. Have fun today. love auntie sarah
P.S. Happy Birthday Cora Lee! Love you lots!
I love Cora's hair!! Mine looks a lot like that after a long day or first thing in the morning or...all the time!
Happy Birthday Cora! Two years old already. Hard to belive.
Love all the hair.
Karen
You posted Cora with crazy hair. Congrats. I love it. Can't wait to see you guys. 23 more days...I think?
Post a Comment