Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Fun Uncle Michael
While we were in Reno all the kids took full advantage of how fun Uncle Michael really is...he spent what seemed like hours dragging this empty kiddie pool up a small hill in Lori and Jim's backyard and once they all piled in he'd pull them down the hill really fast. This amazing "ride" only lasted maybe 3 seconds and then all the kids would jump out and demand "AGAIN! AGAIN!" Pool Michael. The funniest part about it was that Jeremy and Shawn had been running this event the day before when Michael wasn't there so when Michael was out back with all the kids he came in said "Why are all the kids standing at the top of the hill with that pool?" So funny! Thanks Uncle Michael for keep the kids happy :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I forgot to mention how much I LOVE that Ryder's clutching a half a banana in the last picture...so funny!
Cora's faces are so funny! Priceless.
-Justin
I miss my Cora Chelsea Lou:( Thanks for putting up those pics. I miss seeing new picture of her. Only a few more days! I can't wait!
Hey Shawn and Chelsea! Mom and Dad along with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Tom will be on their way to Vegas tomorrow night to stay with Aunt Tina and Uncle Steve via Amtak. You will have to stop by and see them as I am sure they are excited to meet Cora.
Yeah, we are going to go by one day while they are here. Man, Amtrak? Is that better than flying? Lisa, you should email me: shawn.mann@gmail.com.
P.S. Me posting my email address should let the robot email harvesters add me to their infernal spam lists. Soon I'll be swimming in sweet Viagra deals and finding my long lost Zimbabwean royal relatives.
Chelsea,
I want to know how you are doing??? Your little Cora is adorable! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment