We were tagged by our friend Jenn to post pics of our favorite Christmas ornaments and write why they are so special. YAY! I love Christmas! Here they are:
This one is obviously special to us b/c it's Cora's 1st Christmas ornament. My Mom and Sister picked it out.
One of the 1st years after I moved away from home my Mom came to visit for Christmas and we went and painted Christmas ornament pottery. This was hers. She hated it! She said it looked like a 6 year old did it. I think that makes is special.
Shawn and I got this ornament on our honeymoon in Hawaii.
This is Shawn's 1st Christmas ornament. I love it b/c it's so 80's!
We're tagging Amy & Justin, Jeremy & Sarah, and Sariah & Greg. Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
I love Cora's first ornament! It's great because it's very unique as far as "Baby's first ornaments" go. I've never seen one like it. Most are a pink or blue shoe, or something like that.
That is so cute. I love Christmas. I love the ornament of your mom's. It's funny how everything that they touched becomes so special!
This tagging thing... you aren't supposed to do it back! But those were cute ornaments. I don't think I ever knew you and mom painted those ornaments. And do you play Cora's ornament's music for her?
Oh my gosh! I forgot her ornament played music! She'll think that's so fun! Thanks for reminding me.
So I was just reading over the comments and realized that I never commented. I thought I had but...wow. Anyway, I love this idea and I love all the ornaments. Your whole house looks so Christmasy and darling as always. I finally did my tag and it was alot of fun so thank you.
Post a Comment