Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pretty Pretty Princess

My friend Amy was telling me about this game, Pretty Pretty Princess, which is apparently like 100 years old but I never played it as a kid. It's so cute and little girls love it! It was like $8 at Wal-Mart and we played it with Cora for the first time tonight. You spin the wheel to see how many spaces to move and you land on a space telling you to put on a necklace, earrings, a ring, bracelet or tiara. Once you have all the items, you WIN! It's so cute. We had her tell us the number she spun and then count the spaces with us. She really had a good time, and she looked so cute! I must say Daddy looked pretty cute in his purple earrings and necklace as well.





Cora hasn't been feeling well lately. She caught a little something that was going around and has just wanted to cuddle, lay on the couch and watch TV the last couple days. I don't blame her! I like to do that when I'm not feeling good either.



These are just a couple more pictures I've taken recently. She likes to splash herself in the face with water in the bathtub. It's pretty funny. She's also learned how to spell her name. We go over and over it with her and she goes around saying "C......O......R......A! CORA!" It's so funny!

This was Shawn and Cora at a new outlet mall here in Vegas. It's decorated really great for Christmas and has an awesome playground for kids. This isn't the greatest picture but it'll do.

13 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

That game does looks like it would be alot of fun and great for learning numbers. Shawn, I will say you look very nice in your princess wear...haha. I love that picture of Shawn and Cora at the mall. It is darling. And she does a great job at spelling her name. It is quite amazing.

Anonymous said...

I loved that game when I was little! I can't wait until I catch Cory letting Madelynn paint his nails or dress him up! There is nothing a Daddy won't do for his princess. ;) Maybe the next time your in town you could take some pictures of my kids. I would love to atleast have some of the boys playing, Madelynn is still pretty young.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I have never heard of that game either. Lori & Debbie must have ruined it by the time I was old enough to play. Cora is adorable. That is amazing that she can spell her name...right? I agree with Sarah the picture at the mall is priceless, love the black & white too, actually I loved all of them.

Betty Brackett said...

The pictures are all so sweet. I particularly love the one of Cora snuggled up with Shawn on the bed...that little smile speaks volumes. :)

Justin and Amy said...

That black and white picture...oh my gosh...she looks beautiful!! When did she start looking so old? I love the mohawk in the bathtub and as soon as you guys get off the plane next Sunday I want to hear her spell her name :) I love you and I miss you!! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Amy

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I am sorry, I keep thinking when I see the Crockers it's Lori, so my comments about the game made no sense.

Chad and Kelly said...

ya,you guys are going to have to bring your gloves and scarves when you come. Just think...Cora will be in ah when she sees the white stuff. We will have plenty of hot chocolate waiting for you.

P.S. I love all your new pictures..she is growing up FAST!

Jennifer and Jason said...

Wow Shawn, you look positively precious in your jewels... :)

Chelsea, Cora looks so much like you in that black and white photo. I love it!

She's looking like a little lady now, and not so much a little girl...

Adam and Andrea said...

The girls loved this game. Maddy got it as a gift when she was 3 and we had to play it all the time. Then Emily fell in love with it and then Lily. So glad they outgrew that game.

Anonymous said...

I love Pretty Pretty Princess. However being the wonderful Gramma that I am somehow I never got the tiara:) I must agree with Andre'a, I was glad when the girls moved on to another game.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Love Karen

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Wow, Pretty Pretty Princess brings back memories of my nannying days. I wouldn't mind if Lily NEVER saw that game (hint hint nudge nudge Chelsea)! But Cora looks adorable as always and Shawn is stunning. The picture at the outlet mall...precious.

The McPherson Clan--- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisa said...

Shawn, I dont think your earrings go with you shirt...