Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had a really fun Easter week. Between church, school, and family I think Cora did like 4 different egg hunts, which she loved, and got to eat way more candy that usual. Here she is this morning before church in her "beautiful princess dress" as she called it. She's totally going to want to wear it every day.

Our Easter morning festivities included...

The MUCH anticipated Thumbelina doll along with the DVD. The Easter bunny must have heard Cora's plee this last month each time this commercial would come on. She was stoked!
And yet another egg hunt

On Saturday we headed to the church for a ward Easter activity. Here's Cora with her friend Payton.
We also did a little Easter party at Auntie Sarah's house earlier in the week with Elizabeth and Elijah. The kids had an egg hunt, of course, and decorated cookies. Thanks again Auntie Sarah!!!



I told them to show me an egg & they all picked a green one...kinda weird, huh?

1 comment:

Justin and Amy said...

Who knew Easter was a week long holiday? Better be careful... she is gonna expect craziness like that every year:) I love her Easter dress. I am sure she is so glad you got it.