Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sooo...

I'm 14 weeks along now and due 10/11/09. YAY! Needless to say, we're all very excited!

24 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Chelsea...that is awesome news! Hope you are feeling well:) Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Congrats to all three of you:)

Jamie said...

list of possible boy names: Jamie, James, Leighton.
Also, congratulations. It'll be a boy I think.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! Jamie those are great boy names! As much as we teased Jamie about it being a girl she earned teasing you about it being a boy!!! If it is a boy I am really am throwing you a bring the ugliest outfit shower!

Julie said...

Congrats! Love the way you announced it too!

Dana Marchant said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I've been a-wondering about you and am SO HAPPY for the exciting news!

Katherine said...

What wonderful news!
Congrats!

Chelsea said...

I actually do love the name Leighton but we all know it's going to be a girl :) And Amy, that's from my cousin Jamie, not our friend Jamie. Although I'm sure I'll be getting all the boy jokes from her any day now. Haha.

Justin and Amy said...

Yay Chelsea Lou! Cora is going to be a great big sister! She is a great cousin to Kamryn so it will come so naturally:) I can't wait to see what it is. Can't wait!

Justin and Amy said...

Some other cute boy names: Crusher, Bruiser, Diesel, Tank, Buster, Ripcord, Rambo, Raiden, Scorpion, Dragon, Ace, Gunner, Pedro, and my personal favorite, Boss (with last name of Mann, Boss Mann would be the coolest kid in school).

Justin

Anonymous said...

YYYAAAAYYYY!!! Your due only a few weeks after I am! I am so excited there is going to be another baby... I LOVE THEM! Plus, Cora is so cute, how could the next one not be?!? So... I guess this means a visit is in order!

Alli Waldron said...

I thought you had the beginnings of a belly on Sunday, but I didn't want to ask. You know how embarrassing it is to ask if some one is pregnant when the answer is no. I am SO excited for you. Congratulations!

Kathy said...

Congratulations you guys,thats awesome! Hope this one is a boy. And I think you should not listen to Justin on names. Hope you are feeling well, take care.

Greg and Sariah said...

Boy or girl..who cares!!! Chelsea is having another baby!!!! Yay! I'm so happy for you. My sister called me at Target to tell me and then Greg told me he heard from my mom at work. So apparently the Rand family has been informed of your wonderful news! Congrats to the Mann Family! Hope you are feeling well.

Bre said...

Congrats, Chels!

Mrs.Cullen said...

HEY CHELSEA THIS IS T-DOG I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU BEING PREGNATE.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PHOTO OF CORA.THAT WAS A CUTE IDEA.

LOVE T GOG

The Catmull Crowd said...

Wahoo!!!!

Danila said...

Yay! Chelsea congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family. Your little girl is adorable, she's grown up so much. It's so great to see pictures of your beautiful family.

Jamie Thomson said...

Congrats Chelsea! As much as I'd love to see you have a boy, I'm hoping you have a girl. I know a girl would make you so happy. Either way, I'm sure your baby will be just as cute as Cora.

Todd and Meagan said...

Congratulations! That is great news :) I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. The picture of Cora holding the sign is so cute.

Allie and Spencer said...

yay! What a cute way to announce it! Little Cora looks so cute. Love Allie

Michele said...

Congrats! I hope your doing well and feeling good. Two kids is great..some of the time...J/K..kinda...

The Gorringe Family said...

Congrats on the news. I was thinking about you the other day, We have four boxes of peeps and I really wanted to drop them off on your door step, but I dont know where you live so I kept them and blew them up in the microwave.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Congrats to you both. I love the new layout of you blog.

Allen Family said...

congrats!!! You are going to do great.